Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pirates, Random Item Winner, and Cute Cousins

July 14 - Day 2: Payson, UT

It seems like we've been on vacation for several days with all that we have done just yesterday and today! Here's the basic rundown.

Pirates




Whenever we come to Scott's parents house, the kids love to pull out the Pirates of the Carribbean dice game. They play with Grandpa and much hollering, laughing, and teasing happens. It's almost as much fun to watch them as it is to play.


Random Item Winner



We had some time to kill before we met my sister and her cute kids at Golden Spoon (yippee!!!!), so while we were at a grocery store, we decided to play Most Random Item. We split into Boys vs. Girls and had ten minutes to find the most random item in the store. The winner? Girls! We found a plastic hot dog container. (Note: There's Flat Red Poncho with the winner...). The Boys came up with some good items, including an enema kit. Kinda gross, I know.


Cute Cousins












We had the chance to not only see my sister's three adorable children, we also were able to get all five Peterson grandbabies together. The newest grandbaby was born just four days ago and is absolutely precious! Her older sister has the biggest blue eyes and is quite the flirt.

Scott's parents aren't in the best of health anymore, and it's always a blessing to be able to have our kids spend time with them. We've had some good laughs together and I'm looking forward to many more days like this!

Tomorrow we head to my hometown so I can go to my high school 20 year reunion. I can't wait to see some if my former classmates (notice I did NOT say old). It will also be great to see my parents again for just a few days. Heading north again tomorrow!

Next stop: Malad, Idaho

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at your reunion...I LOVED going to mine. I was much more fun than I expected it to be!

    ReplyDelete